Sunday, March 10, 2013

Peace...

There was much peace in my day and mind today.  Although yesterday was a tough day, by the time we got home late last night things were much better.  Yes, I did have 2 drinks that relaxed me and pushed tension out of the way.

I slept GREAT last night for the first time in a long time.  I got 8 hours of solid sleep...exactly what I needed.  I got out of bed, made breakfast for my little guys while my husband slept in; once he woke up we went to the automotive store so they could hook up my car and get the codes to determine why the engine light is on.  It does need some work but nothing is needed immediately and it shouldn't be too expensive...thank you God! 

A friend of mine and I then headed to the hospital to visit our neighbor.  We had such a nice visit; we were there for a few hours engaged in great conversation.  After that we grabbed something quick to eat then headed home.

It was really a great Sunday..I'm looking forward to a good, positive and peaceful week.

No comments:

Post a Comment