Saturday, March 16, 2013

Birthdays always put a smile on my face...whether it's mine or someone else's.  It's the people you surround yourself with that make you feel so special on that day.My day started off with and ended with my boys...what could be any better than that?

Nick had tech group first thing this morning.  TJ and I dropped him off then did some food shopping and hit up Goodwill for some accessories for Joe's costume for his next performance.  We got home and I made red velvet pancakes for Joe and Justin and a bacon grilled cheese for TJ.  I did some cleaning then friends of ours stopped over to drop something off.  We talked and laughed, and laughed, for a little while...that time went too quick...then they left.We ran out the door to head to Summerville for Joe and Justin;s "graduation" from the Kidfit program...what fun!  I am so proud of them for participating and even more proud that they signed up for another session.  I walked into the room of people singing happy birthday to me and I was given chocolate covered strawberries.  What a great surprise...thanks Nicole!  They were yummy!  After the kids worked out we headed our with the group to get frozen yogurt and spend time with some great new friends.




Pretty good side plank Justin!  I'm so proud of you! 


When we got home I opened the mail to find an invitation to some facial plastic surgery place.  Wow...I had to laugh.  Of all things to come in the mail on my birthday.  Tj then sat me down on the couch and put on a Matchbox Twenty concert for me that he DVR'd.  He tried so hard to figure how we could go to the actual concert but there was no way around it. After that we had a nice dinner and a bright cake made by all my boys, and we are now relaxing and just watching TV.

That cake does say "Happy Bday Mom"  It was Joe's first time piping haha


I am amazed at all the birthday wishes received on Facebook and by phone, text and email.  I have undoubtedly been blessed by an Amazing God with the most amazing people he's ever created.

1 comment:

  1. Hi!

    I have a quick question about your blog, could you email me please? Thanks!!

    Melanie

    ReplyDelete