Saturday, March 9, 2013

In Search of...Strength...from God

I have been working hard had staying focused mentally and emotionally.  Much has been going on but all should be settled shortly.  I'm proud of myself for holding me together.  I did break done earlier in the car with my husband.  We have an event to go to later on; I told him I had no idea what I was going to wear.  I told him I can always go into the side of my closet where I saved my "fat" clothes, with that tears started to pour down my face.  Later on I was outside talking to a friend and the damn tears started again when we started talking about dieting and working out.  I am at the point I swore I would never be at again. 

With this, my car has been acting up, my check engine light went on then started flashing.  We are so low on money right now that I wouldn't even know what to do if there is a serious problem. I can't even think straight enough to know what I'm going to do with my car.  We checked fluids, filled everything up, and will check it in the morning. Things seem to be breaking, everything, even the dogs bowl broke today haha.

With all this going in and more, we groomed the dogs today.  The littlest one was in the sink getting a bath, the medium dog was getting shaved by my husband, and the big one got a good trimming.  Tomorrow I'm thinking baths for the medium and big one then we should be good.

I just need to hang in there...stay strong, keep praying and everything will fall into place. 

No comments:

Post a Comment